Sales Funnels Winning Strategy
- T20 World Cup: Will India keep their winning streak intact ...
- Neopets - Hi!
- All Blacks Stats
T20 World Cup: India will lock horns with their arch-rivals Pakistan on Sunday at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium. India has never lost a World Cup game to Pakistan in either the one-day or T20 formats. But Pakistan is unbeaten in six T20s in Dubai dating back to 2016. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Neopets.Com - Virtual Pet Community! Join up for free games, shops, auctions, chat and more!
2021.10.26 10:04 saadmerie Sales Funnels Winning Strategy
2021.10.26 10:04 brotherhef Lowest cost code scanner that can read deeper manufacture specific codes and not just generic p codes for all brands. I’m open to app but bet I need a box scanner
submitted by brotherhef to MechanicAdvice [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 Creative-Farmer4746 Lol
2021.10.26 10:04 ALookZachAtTheNBA Top 10 NBA Players from the Last 7 Days of Games (week 1, if you will)
I explained in a previous post that I would be updating my top 10 players in the NBA after each week this season. This is week 1.
- Trae Young Young has the Hawks off to a decent start over the first 3 games. No one likes a massive overreaction in just the first week of the season. So I’ll start off by saying his 3-point shooting has not been great at just 31%. But his passing efficiency is looking significantly better than last year and he is only averaging 1 foul per game to start. This is a great sign of Young maturing and making use of the significant depth on the Hawk’s roster. ATL has the potential to have a statement season.
- Rudy Gobert I am sighing as I write this blurb. I am not the biggest Gobert fan in the world. Quite honestly, I probably would not enjoy talking to such a fan. But personal preferences aside, Gobert has the Jazz starting off 2-0 while averaging 20.5 Rebounds and 81% from at the free throw line. It has been a weak schedule for them to start. I don’t expect this trend to continue.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Giannis… He has been great, and the Bucks have started off 3-1. I don’t think I need to say much more. The Heat game where they lost by 42 points grinded my gears though. I would have been very upset if I paid to be at that game. Giannis was on the floor for 23 minutes before the Bucks threw in the towel.
- Jimmy Butler Alright, so maybe the stat lines aren’t as impressive when compared to Giannis. I had to put Butler one level ahead for a reason though. Butler’s commitment to winning games is otherworldly. Almost every moment Butler was on the floor during the first week was electric. Whether it be a statement win over the defending champs or a grind it out OT performance, this man was pure basketball entertainment. I expect Giannis will make me regret this choice of Butler at 7 next week.
- Steven Adams Have you quit laughing yet? That’s okay, neither have I. This choice was one I thought about for hours and hours. I even rewatched a Grizz game to boost my confidence in order to write this. The thing that stood out the most in Adams’ first week was his passing and rebounding. For his career Adams has consistently delivered 1-2 assists and 8-9 rebounds. It could be a fluke, as most things this early are, but he has started out averaging 5 assists with 13 boards. He is vital to the system the Grizzlies have been running to start the season. One could take the time to make an argument that he was capable of this all along if he were just put in the right system sooner. I’m not going to make that argument.
- Karl-Anthony Towns Remember that one time when the Minnesota Twitter account got flamed after posting “you slept on us” after starting the season 4-1? And then they finished the season with the 4th worst record in the league? I think about that a lot for some reason. Anyways, the T-Wolves, they’re above .500 for now and KAT looks like an offensive monster… for now. The doubters will say the schedule has been soft between two games against the Pels and one against the Rockets. So yeah, the schedule has been soft.
- Nikola Jokic I haven’t seen a turnover rate this high since LeBron flipped his whole Cleveland roster twice in one season. Weird to think about Wade and Bron playing together for a couple months. What is weirder though? How about Jokic starting the season off averaging 16 boards. A 28-16-4 stat line over the first week would be much more impressive if it was not also accompanied by 5 TOs per game and a loss to the Cavs on his home court.
- Nikola Vucevic Is it alright to have a token Bulls player to commemorate the 4-0 start to the season? I thought so too. You might argue that LaVine has contributed more to winning. That very well could be true from a scoring perspective. At this point in the season LaVine has not even achieved the offensive level we know he is capable of. Meanwhile though, Nikola is playing defense at a higher level than what we typically see from the big man. While the Bulls continue to figure out small ball lineups on the fly, Vucevic has upped his intensity in the paint and has gotten into the habit of seizing opportunities for steals in passing lanes.
- Ja Morant Just an unbelievable start of the season for Ja! 35/5/8 on 58% from the field and 44% from 3-point range. His offense alone is enough to put him in a different stratosphere. But he has been getting it done on both ends of the court.
- Stephen Curry The Warriors have begun the season 3-0 while Steph has averaged 31/9/7. Curry is one of those players that is guaranteed to make you grateful you spent money on a ticket to see him play. He is a generational talent that is working on both ends of the floor and finding ways to contribute at a high level when his shot is not going in. This is not something we see from all scoring superstars. This is yet another wrinkle in the legacy that Curry has been building for almost a decade now.
submitted by ALookZachAtTheNBA
to nba [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 76_Just_Works h:ve25/aaap25/v25fm/aa50cSf fixer w:aa50c25/aa2525 fixer
submitted by 76_Just_Works to Market76 [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 Serdna87 Dr. Kind
The doctor who held Blackfire captive. Do we know who he was working for?
I am thinking Lex.
submitted by Serdna87 to TitansTV [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 mildone75 Cool looking coyote.
submitted by mildone75 to SouthTexashunting [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 SlimyButtPirate Retro Purple /199 . Missing 6 for the set!
2021.10.26 10:04 cbvv1992 🔥50% Off Code – $5.99 3 otters Pop Tube Toys
2021.10.26 10:04 kaycee474 Offers for an 86
2021.10.26 10:04 Wise_Old_Maxam List of intelligent species?
I'm working on world building for a campaign I'm hoping to start soonish. The campaign will have themes of colonialism and imperialism, and involve many "countries" and peoples. I'm hoping to populate my world with less common and popular species than those usually seen in DnD. Does anybody have a list of all DnD species with human or human-like intelligence? (Organized societies, languages, etc)
submitted by Wise_Old_Maxam to DnD [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 gatorgain SHIB IS A MENACE
This coin is coming for your faves.
submitted by gatorgain to SHIBArmy [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 JohnyPineda77 ❕THE FIFTH REALM HAS OPENED❕ ⚔️ MEET Raia - The All-Knowing Sage ⚔️ As the star shines brighter, different realms are starting to show. There is no question in the universe that the Celestials can't answer. Rifter Prime (WL) is also rolling out! Join Draken now! 🎁Links Posted in the Comments! 👇
submitted by JohnyPineda77 to NFTmarket [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 BobAndJimBarca Best New Wonderkid?
Comment if you think it is anyone not on this list
submitted by BobAndJimBarca to FifaCareers [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 saifkhan501721 I cant talk to girls normally, even though im not attracted to them
submitted by saifkhan501721 to socialskills [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 rama2476 I'm an Admission Officer at a highly selective liberal arts college. AMA!
submitted by rama2476 to chanceme [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 RedneckRandle Shako for rune offer
submitted by RedneckRandle to DiabloPSN [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 couponfordeals 20% off > $1459.99 < ThundeRobot ZERO 16 inch Gaming Laptop Banggood Coupon [Ryzen 7 5800H RTX3060 16+512GB]
2021.10.26 10:04 IdeaOfHuss Best doctor for acne in Khobar/Dammam?
Acne still continues to haunt me even as a grown up.
submitted by IdeaOfHuss to saudiarabia [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 toastedpbnj Fenrys Update! 11 Months Old.
2021.10.26 10:04 notanomad19 One thing about democrats these days that they have over RINO's. They don't even try to hide their intentions anymore.
2021.10.26 10:04 autotldr Blue Origin: Jeff Bezos unveils plans for 'space business park'
This is the best tl;dr I could make, original reduced by 49%. (I'm a bot)
Blue Origin, the space tourism company owned by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, has announced plans to launch a commercial space station. Summary Source | FAQ | Feedback | Top keywords: space#1 station#2 Origin#3 Blue#4 company#5
Promotional material released by the company claims the station will be a "Mixed-use business park" in space and will host up to 10 people.
Blue Origin said the 32,000 sq ft station would provide customers with an ideal location for "Film-making in microgravity" or "Conducting cutting-edge research" and said it would also include a "Space hotel".
At a press conference to launch the initiative, executives from Blue Origin and Sierra Space declined to give an estimate of the building costs, though the project seems assured of heavy funding from Mr Bezos, who has committed to spending $1bn a year on Blue Origin.
Earlier this week, a partnership between Nanoracks, Voyager Space and Lockheed Martin announced its own plans to launch a space station into low orbit by 2027.Blue Origin has faced mixed fortunes so far this year.
Last month it missed out on a lucrative $2.9bn Nasa contract which went to billionaire Elon Musk's Space X, one of Blue Origin's chief rivals in the commercial space race.
Post found in /collapse, /Cyberpunk, /worldnews, /nottheonion and /technology.
NOTICE: This thread is for discussing the submission topic. Please do not discuss the concept of the autotldr bot here.
submitted by autotldr to autotldr [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 10:04 Frixxed I never knew this, amazing news!
2021.10.26 10:04 jmarkys So Tight
2021.10.26 10:04 alistarpunheteiro157 alguem pra ver putaria e bater uma no discord?
submitted by alistarpunheteiro157 to punheteirosbr [link] [comments]