A poisoned Knight.
2021.09.22 06:59 Sean_A_D A poisoned Knight.
2021.09.22 06:59 JasonBritt00 Welcome to Castle City, the Blue Jewel of the Commonwealth and Home of the Minutemen
2021.09.22 06:59 Ex-Thunder About JAGDP situation
Everyone knows that vernam was just trolling JAGDP. But if he actually killed JAGDP, which punishment would he get? Will he get death penalty? (I make this post because I don't know if there is death penalty in russia or not)
submitted by Ex-Thunder to geometrydash [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 06:59 Flying-Cock Snap COVID Presser at 1:30
2021.09.22 06:59 loverleila looking for a sugar daddy to meet my needs. come chat with me 🤍 links in comments
2021.09.22 06:59 prawnbiryani 💗☁🍦🌸🧁🤍🦩
2021.09.22 06:59 bourbunz Could comment but not post
submitted by bourbunz to ShadowBan [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 06:59 Akihikoo How to Transfer Funds From Coinbase to KuCoin—Simple Process
2021.09.22 06:59 Grrrtttt15 Kann jmd ein Shirin discord Server machen der sich auskennt vitte
submitted by Grrrtttt15 to ShirinDavidAktiv [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 06:59 Talvish_Kairn Desired software features for upcoming updates
Every patch / update I always consider posting some thoughts on what I'd love to see in follow-on updates, so posting this time around.
This first set is really what I would consider 'quality-of-life' improvements based on my usage (in no priority order):
- Separate volume controls for the different audio 'channels' (e.g. the assistant voice, the alarm, the audio streaming, etc.).
- Why: I frequently find the Alexa voice is not as loud as I'd like, so want to increase her volume while not increasing the music volume
- Allowing mixing of sound (and volume) between the streaming audio and external input on the Beam / Arc / Fives
- Why: I have a Beam and Arc hooked up to Xboxes and sometimes my family and I would like music to continue to play while playing a game on the Xbox (easily mix in-game sounds and your streaming music)
- Setting Assistant microphone sensitivity
- Why: I have a Roam in the bathroom and Ones in the bedroom and when I call 'Alexa' while in the bedroom the Roam constantly picks up even though the Ones are closer
- Manually allow switching 'input' on the Beam / Arc / Fives
- Why: Periodically those speakers do not play from the arc / earc / line-in even when auto-play is on, so I'd love this as a back-up when auto-play fails
- Auto re-group on Arc / Beam / Fives after the sound from the earc / arc / line-in finishes
- Why: I have Alexa set to play music on all downstairs speakers BUT if you watch a movie or TV show it un-groups due to the 'ungroup on Autoplay' setting (which I want), but when the show stops, it would be nice for it to regroup back together again. This is likely tougher than it sounds since if you pause a movie/tv show you don't want the music to come back yet.
Here are a few other items that others have mentioned that I'd like to see:
- A2DP/aptX Bluetooth support on the Roam
- Why: Cannot connect to some projectors and other systems (particularly those with copy protection)
- Allowing additional speakers to act as left / right with the Arc / Beam (sounds like this may come soon)
- Why: Love to get stronger sound separation in movies and TV shows (also, presumably, improve music playback)
- Self tuning / Trueplay for speakers with mics (or using a Roam)
- Why: Don't have an iPhone
Curious if others have similar desires or if there are things others would love to see.
submitted by Talvish_Kairn
to sonos [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 06:59 mythic_kirby Chewing on a diceless mechanic
I had this idea for a particular premise for a new game and a mechanic to go along with it. I was wondering what you'd all think!
The game's premise is that, at some point, for some reason, the world changed to one where beliefs become reality. Thus, it the cause and time of the event just become whatever people believe :P. If beliefs conflict, the strongest wins, and beliefs apply only to the space around conscious beings. The game consists of PCs traveling through the world that a GM creates, pursuing their own goals and running into NPCs with beliefs that conflict with those goals.
Each character has some number of Beliefs, each consisting of a short description and a numerical value. The description is meant to be short, like "I can shoot lightning from my fingers" or "My voice carries authority." The number would usually be 1-10 or so for PCs.
The mechanic is a conflict-resolution mechanic. When there's some sort of conflict in Beliefs, or if a character wants to make something happen, you follow these steps:
- GM, or a player, poses a Statement that can either be true or false
- Each character chooses a Belief that is related to the Statement, and decides if that Belief would support the true or false side
- Everyone adds up the numerical values for all Beliefs supporting the true side and the false side, and compares the totals. GM adds extra to a side if perception or recent memory supports it (to avoid reality completely changing each contest) and even more to a side if it is believed by a large in-world population (to prevent starting players from up-ending an entire scenario)
- The side with the highest total becomes reality (ties are broken by player vote, and further ties are broken by the GM)
- Every Belief supporting the winning side gains a temporary +1 to its value, and every Belief supporting the losing side gains a temporary -1. This doesn't happen if there weren't at least one Belief on each side of the conflict.
I have some other ideas, like PCs gaining a pool of points they can use to temporarily raise their own Beliefs to gain an edge in a scenario, and for all temporary modifications and pool spends reset when a character takes a rest. But anyway, I'm wondering what you'd all think of a mechanic like this.
From my perspective, the cons are:
- Death spiral for everyone! If you win a Statement, then you're likely to continue winning if you make use of the same beliefs. The gap can widen pretty fast if you aren't careful, or if you're doing it right. :P
- Non-trivial book-keeping, tracking all the temporary changes, particularly for the GM if there are a fair number of characters. Unsure if statements should be tracked or not, probably not.
- Not the fastest resolution in the world, since you have to do a lot of adding for each contest.
- Tricky balancing. Since Beliefs add together, party size kinda changes how big the numbers on the other side need to be, and the number of contests affect how quickly Beliefs change.
That death spiral in particular is the one I'm worried about most. I think there's some mitigation, though, since the Beliefs are free-form and interpretive.
The pros I see are:
- Immersive strategy. Basically, players would want to observe the world the GM lays out to try to guess at what the enemy NPC's beliefs might be. They'd also want to try to figure out which Beliefs are most important (read "highest value") and avoid confronting those until they've built up momentum.
- Flavorful to the premise of the world. The PCs are aware of how beliefs shape the world, unlike NPCs. That makes their Beliefs overall weaker (since they know how malleable reality is), but also gives them flexibility to try to shape it to their advantage. I think that's cool.
- Flexible. Beliefs can be just about anything, from who someone is to what they have to how the rest of the world works. It means different genres can exist next to each other, and it encourages players to be creative in how they interpret things.
But yeah! That's the mechanic. What do you all think? I think this'd be the primary mechanic for a pamphlet-style TTRPG, and I'm fascinated to see how it could play out. Do you think there's a glaring weakness that'd make it unworkable, or is it something worth testing out?
submitted by mythic_kirby
to RPGcreation [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 06:59 Starlord_1402 Pov: You're Perez in my team career mode seeing your teammate sabotaging your drivers' title charge
2021.09.22 06:59 catandgames My first electric guitar. Yamaha Pacifica 112v. I'm so clueless on how to use this. 😅
2021.09.22 06:59 ExcellentBluebird815 Has anyone tried the ESR Wireless Car Charger on iphone 13? How strong does it hold?
Im planning to upgrade to an iphone 13 pro max and im not sure if my current esr car charger will hold it strong the same for my iphone 12.
submitted by ExcellentBluebird815 to MagSafe [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 06:59 ShameUseful 60 dollar game btw
2021.09.22 06:59 Character-Winner-410 Bozeman Women's March on October 2. If you're down, come on up!
submitted by Character-Winner-410 to Bozeman [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 06:59 Ok-Organization-2058 what happened to the animated script of wotw 2005
What happened to the animated script for wotw 2005 where "camelot" will be complete in 3D or is it a lost medium?
submitted by Ok-Organization-2058 to WarofTheWorlds [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 06:59 TahitiMangoFarmer2 Who do the talking heads in fallout 1 and 2 twitch so much?
I has watching a play through of fallout 1 and 2 and noticed the talking heads make these spastic moments and twitch. What’s up with that?
submitted by TahitiMangoFarmer2 to Fallout [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 06:59 pvhanumanthu_art Oil painting RRR movie poster
2021.09.22 06:59 ohvzfo New player team composition?
Hi I just started a couple days ago and I'm not too familiar with the team building strategies.
Could someone help me better understand? Or is auto good enough?
They're all level 17 right now, I have:
Moon Rabbit Cookie
Chili Pepper Cookie
I've been using Custard III as my healer in the rear spot...? Is that okay?
submitted by ohvzfo to Cookierun [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 06:59 Redskins1980 Buying groceries makes me feel emasculated: starter pack
2021.09.22 06:59 BigBoyElijah ✨Obligatory cake day post✨bi boi and gae boi >:3
2021.09.22 06:59 LostOwl4072Alt W/F/L
Me: NFR Parrot
Them: 2 FR Frost Dragon and FR Crow
submitted by LostOwl4072Alt to AdoptMeTrading [link] [comments]
2021.09.22 06:59 sephonia0 Mang0 confirmed for Endwalker
2021.09.22 06:59 TyroneYoloSwagging Change team player color?
Hello i find it very hard to tell which units belong to which player. Is there a toggle like Starcraft for me to see different colors for each player? Thx
submitted by TyroneYoloSwagging to aoe4 [link] [comments]